Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lesson 3-Learning Express Library

I set up an account with Learning Express Library and watched the getting started tutorial. It was  helpful, with very detailed step by step instructions on how to navigate the site and what is available.
I tried to get the adult GED exam, but wound up getting a Flash review of 600 most tested terms. It was recommended that a student not cram for a test, but break it down into several daily sessions.
I found a High School Biology Success in 20 minutes a day. I took that test and once I received my score, I realized that I will have to do some major studying if I wish to make a career change in that direction.
In the career resources search box I typed in photographer, movie star and tour guide and got no matches. When I searched 'teacher' I was able to launch Best Careers for Teachers.
I did not get finished with this lesson in February and have been having issues with being able to access it.  I have reset my password, was in, and now it is giving me a message that I am not authorized to access this portal.
I still need to add a course to my center, but I am going to move on to my next lesson. Frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. So far, so good. Sorry for your troubles, and I hope we can get this fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete